Friday

SkinB5 Review : My Story

Hello, I decided to do this review on skinb5 acne relief for people that are unsure about buying it or want to know someones experience of using it.

I am a student at college and had been suffering from bad acne for about 5 years. I really wanted a product that would help clear up my acne so over those 5 years I spent a lot of money on a lot of products that showed little to no results. About 4 months ago whilst I was searching on the internet for acne relief I came across skinb5 acne relief.

Their website was well presented and very professional looking but I was a bit skeptical of buying it because I didn't want to waste anymore money so researched it as much as I could. After I read up on other peoples reviews, testimonials and learned that the skinb5 acne relief products use natural vitamins and ingredients I decided to buy it.

There are 5 products they offer. They are the acne control capsules, acne control extra strength time release capsules, acne 200ml control cleanser, acne control moisturiser 100ml and the acne cleansing face mask. I talk about these in detail in my next post below.

In my experience with acne I have always believed that the majority of my acne is caused by oily greasy skin and bacteria therefore I highly recommend a face cleanser to keep your skin clean then a treatment for the acne itself. I always try to keep my face and skin as clean as possible to prevent any bacteria and inflammation. In short bacteria is caused by oily greasy dirty clogged skin, bacteria = acne.

Ordering of the skinb5 website was as easy as I thought it would be because the website is very professional and they provide a variety of payment methods. When I was ordering I wanted the face cleanser and the capsules; I wanted the face cleanser to keep my face clean to prevent further acne then the capsules to treat the bacteria and acne. This would have cost me £20 but skinb5 offer a package with the capsules, the cleanser and the moisturiser for £21 so I thought that was great and bought that.

Once you have selected the products you want its just a matter of selecting your payment method and filling in your details. I am with paypal and paid via that method. Delivery wasn't too expensive and they offer express delivery which may be with considering if you live outside australia. Skinb5 are also offering free delivery on orders over 99$.

I ordered my acne relief package on a monday morning and got an email later the same day saying thanks for the purchase and that my order was dispatched which I thought was pretty quick. However I didn't receive my order until two weeks later because I'm outside Austrailia and in europe. They are an Australian based company.

Anyways, my skinb5 package arrived in a plain brown box and as soon as I opened it I was excited to see if it would work. Deep down I wasn't really expecting much but used the products as described on a daily bases. I took one of the capsules in the morning and one at night every day for the month. At night time I would apply the face cleanser to get rid of the oil and grease and to unclog pores and then use the moisturiser afterwards to keep my face clean and healthy. After about two and half weeks doing this religiously I noticed that my skin looked a lot healthier and the acne was getting better.

By the end of the month and when my product was finished there was a noticeable difference and nearly all of my acne was gone. People from my college were also commenting on how much better my skin was and I was a lot more confident. I then went and ordered another three packages of the skinb5 acne relief website and am still using it today.

Now my acne is completely gone and my skin looks very healthy. I would just use the capsules when i start to get a break out of acne and use the moisturiser and cleanser to keep my skin clean and prevent acne breakouts. I'm truly surprised and delighted as to how well the package worked for me.

Overall I highly recommend the skinb5 acne relief package to anyone that suffers from acne or even just wants to keep their skin clean. I recommended it to one of my friends in college who has just started using it and is already getting results. The only downfall I have off it is that it can take a week to get results based on my experience but everyone is different. I would also highly recommend you buy at least 3 packages to get the most out of it and to completely clear up your acne breakout.

I hope this review on skinb5 has helped. If you want to buy skinb5 acne relief click
here
.

overall ratings:

website 9/10
price 9/10
delivery 7/10
value 9/10
effectiveness 9/10
customer service 10/10
ease of use 10/10
Is it recommended? Yes
http://skinb5acnreliefreview.blogspot.com